Monday, April 8, 2013

Another GREAT day in the dessert!

My stomach muscle and calf are conspiring to lower my speed which is allowing me lots of time to take in the views. Today was probably the funnest run I've ever done. We had 3 major climbs and a k or so on a knife edge ridge. Think Garibaldi, Black Tusk area in a million years when dunes reach the peaks and you'll have a pretty good idea of panoramas today. Many folk are wiped but I've found that running slowly mid pack is kinda awesome.

Scott is doing great - he was in the top 100 yesterday and had another good run today.

Thanks a million those who've figured out how to email me - please keep it up! It was fun to read last night in the tent - the mailman here does home delivery. Robert and Dulcie, you'll also have to get sweaty then roll around in the sand naked to get full experience :-)

Till tomorrow...

No comments: